Welcome to SPSCC Health and Wellness! The College is excited about promoting and creating an environment that supports your health and offers you healthy choices and resources. The College has added Campus Walking Paths, Mindfulness Sitting Groups, Massages, Flu Shot Clinics, Lunch & Learn Brown Bag Workshops on Finances, Nutrition, and Stress Management, Annual Health & Wellness Fairs and many more activities throughout the year.
Congratulations to SPSCC Wellness Team on winning the Zo8 2019 Washington Wellness Award!
Washington Wellness awards organizations each year with the Zo8 Award for their achievement in building and growing a sustainable wellness program.
SPSCC Health & Wellness Program Benefits - See what we have to offer Employees!
Spring Wellness Calendar 2019 - Check out the new wellness activities!
Employee Assistance Program Frontline Newsletters
SmartHealth Wellness Program
The SmartHealth Wellness Program was started as the Governor's vision for a healthier, productive workforce. All employees who are enrolled in PEBB medical benefits are eligible. Eligible subscriber's spouses or registered domestic partners may also participate in SmartHealth activities. Employees can qualify for a $125 incentive for their 2019 medical premiums by participating in the program's wellness activities.
Activate your SmartHealth account and read more about the features of the program.
Healthy Options for Employees
Campus Walking Paths
Check out the SPSCC Campus Walking Paths Map of the Mottman Campus walking trails. Choose the on-campus paths and get in some steps during your workday or create your own trails and join in the fun!
- SPSCC Gym is closed for remodel until summer 2020.
- The Strong Center – Free access to fitness classes and more for full-time faculty & staff
- Mindfulness Sitting Group – Every Thursday on Mottman Campus
- Percival Dining Room, Building 27 – Check out the healthy offerings our students are serving!
- Top 10 reasons to shop at a Farmers Market
- Olympia Farmers Market
- LocalHarvest - Olympia & Vicinity Farms and CSA's
- South Sound YMCA
- Olympia Walking Trails and Resources
The Hometown Home Loan Program offers a wide variety of benefits to help you reach your homeownership goals: exclusive discounts on mortgage loans, Realtors commissions, Escrow fees and home inspections along with free homeownership courses and access to down payment assistance. These benefits are only available through AFFINITY Lending at HomeStreet Bank.
- 6 Ways You are Wasting Energy and Money
- Homestreet Bank Complimentary Mortgage Loan Review
- Homestreet Bank - Hometown Home Loan Program – Get your finances in shape this year! Take a few minutes to check out the benefits that has to offer our employees. Mortgages, Home Loans and First-Time Homebuyer benefits are just some of the benefits available to employees.
Tips for staying healthy this year
- Explore Washington State
- Did you know that Washington State Parks offer 12 free days each year?
- Washington State Parks
- 23 and 1/2 hours: What is the single best thing we can do for our health?
- Sit Less, Move More, Feel Better
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cold vs. Flu – What is the difference?
- What does 2,000 calories look like?
- Healthy Eating: Fruits & Veggies
- Healthy Eating Tips from the American Heart Association